12 Things to Do in St. Charles County This Weekend
Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- O'Fallon VFW Trivia Night: Saturday at 6 p.m. at 8500 Veterans Memorial Pkwy, O Fallon. Cost is $15 per person. Contact Greg Schowe at
314-369-8766, Melody Roebuck at 636-978-0289 or VFW Post 5077 at 636-272-1945 for more information. All proceeds generated from this event will be used to support various VFW programs.
- Westgate Christian Academy's Annual Gala/Auction: Friday at 6 p.m. at The Columns Banquet Center, 711 Veterans Memorial Pky, St. Charles. A Magical Evening with Westgate Christian Academy, featuring magician/comedian Kevin King. The cost is $39 per ticket.
- St. Charles First Assembly Trivia Night: Friday at 6:30 p.m. 4750 N Service Rd., St. Peters. Bring your own snacks and decorate your table in favorite vacation destinations.
- Missouri Monsters vs Florida Tarpons: Friday at 7:30 p.m. at St. Charles County Family Arena, 2002 Arena Pky., St. Charles. Missouri Monsters professional indoor Football team will face the Florida Tarpons. Tickets range from $7 to $47.
- Acoustic Night at The Bridge: Friday at 7:30 p.m. at The Bridge, 3224 Rue Royale Apt 1, St. Charles.
- Picasso's Coffee House Photography Exhibit: Friday-Sunday at Picasso's Coffee House, 101 N Main St., St. Charles. Artist Reception Friday from 5-7 p.m. See photographs along the KatyTrail, Old St. Charles and rural Missouri.
- Wentzville Parks and Recreation Trivia Night: Saturday at 6:30 p.m. at Progress Park, 968 Meyer Rd., Wentzville. Trivia night consists of 10 rounds with 10 questions in each round. "Mulligans" are available for each table to purchase. A light snack and beverages are provided.
- St. Patrick's Dinner at Hope: Saturday at 6 p.m. at Hope Lutheran Church, 1975 S Old Highway 94, St. Charles. Cost is $15. Proceeds benefit Kids Against Hunger.
- VFW Post 2866, Mouse Race Fundraiser: Saturday at 6:30 p.m. at Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 2866, 2201 S Old Highway 94, St. Charles. Cost is $25 per person or $160 for table of eight. Price includes admission, beer and ice tea.
- Pancake Breakfast - Boy Scout Troop 949: Sunday at 7:45 a.m. at St. Patrick Church, 405 S Church St, Wentzville. The 2nd Annual Pancake Breakfast hosted by Boy Scout Troop 949 features pancakes, sausage and eggs, plus coffee or orange juice. Cost for adults $6 and children are $4.00