Ross Glenn Langdon, 21, of the first block of Cannes Court in Lake Saint Louis, has been charged with burglary and four counts of theft after police found the stolen items in a secret compartment during a search.
The compartment was behind a false wall in the kitchen.
Langdon's brother, Derrick Alan Mohr, 27, who is wanted on a felony drug charge, was hiding in another compartment. He was charged with receiving stolen goods.
The stolen items, valued at more than $9,000, were taken from another Lake Saint Louis home and from vehicles.
See More on Patch
- Police Blotter: Wedding Ring Stolen During Burglary
- Police Blotter: Driver Hits McDonalds Sign, Flees the Scene
- Police: Minors Busted With Alcohol, Drugs at Loud Party
- Police: Teen Busted for Attempting to Use Fake ID at Bar
- Lake Saint Louis Police Blotter: Man Pulled Over for Speeding on Interstate 70 Charged with DWI
Most Popular articles
- Wentzville Man Killed in One-Car Crash on Hwy. N
- Wentzville Patch Readers React to Hwy. N Fatality
- Updated: Wentzville Schools on Lockdown Now Safe, Police Say
- Major Shakeup of Wentzville Fire Protection District Puts Top Chiefs on Leave
- Wentzville Police News: Fire Chiefs Put on Leave, Man Dies in One-Car Crash and More