Ross Glenn Langdon, 21, of the first block of Cannes Court in Lake Saint Louis, has been charged with burglary and four counts of theft after police found the stolen items in a secret compartment during a search.
The compartment was behind a false wall in the kitchen.
Langdon's brother, Derrick Alan Mohr, 27, who is wanted on a felony drug charge, was hiding in another compartment. He was charged with receiving stolen goods.
The stolen items, valued at more than $9,000, were taken from another Lake Saint Louis home and from vehicles.
See More on Patch
- Police Blotter: Wedding Ring Stolen During Burglary
- Police Blotter: Driver Hits McDonalds Sign, Flees the Scene
- Police: Minors Busted With Alcohol, Drugs at Loud Party
- Police: Teen Busted for Attempting to Use Fake ID at Bar
- Lake Saint Louis Police Blotter: Man Pulled Over for Speeding on Interstate 70 Charged with DWI
Most Popular articles
- Run for the Wall Bikers Moved by Local Woman's Act of Kindness
- Wentzville Patch Readers React to Hwy. N Fatality
- MoDOT Breaks Ground on Final Phase of Page Avenue Extension
- Wentzville Restaurant Inspections: Chick-Fil-A, Chuy's, IHOP and More
- Wentzville Police News: Man Charged With Series of Burglaries, Dog Bites Salesman and More