Get Out: Visit Santa, See Holiday Lights or Solve a Mystery
Each week, Wentzville Patch features a planner with weekend events in St. Charles County.
- When/Where? Friday, Nov. 25 at 6 p.m. at Rotary Park, 2577 W Meyer Rd. in Foristell.
- What? Friday kicks off the holiday light tours that will be held Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays in Rotary Park through Dec. 10. The displays are open daily on Dec. 15-30 from 6-10 p.m. The one-mile light display costs $8 per car up to six people. Call 636-639-2082 for more information.
- When/Where? Opens on Friday, Nov. 25 at 6 p.m. at Fort Zumwalt Park
- What? O’Fallon’s 19th Annual Celebration of Lights is a holiday lights display featuring holiday scenes along a one-mile route through Fort Zumwalt Park, located at . No reservations are needed for a drive-through view. Visit the display from 6-9 p.m.Tuesday through Thursday and Sunday and from 6-10 p.m. Friday and Saturday. The display will be open from Nov. 25 until Dec. 30. Admission is $9 per car, $15 per van and $1 per person for tour busses (with a minimum of $25 per bus). For more information, visit the city's website.
- When/Where? Kister Park, 408 S Main St. in St. Charles starting at 11 a.m. on Friday, Nov. 25.
- What? Santa will arrive by horse-drawn carriage at 11 a.m., escorted by the Lewis and Clark Fife and Drum Corps and the Legends of Christmas. Festivals will continue all day featuring caroling, vendors and Santas from around the world for this 30-year St. Charles tradition.
- When/Where? All day on Friday-Sunday at the National Equestrian Center, 6880 Lake Saint Louis Blvd in Lake St Louis.
- What? Dogs are put through courses filled with jumps, ramps and tunnels. Classes begin at 7 a.m. and continue until they are completed.
- When/Where? Saturday, Nov. 26 at 2 p.m. on 100 North Main St. in St. Charles.
- What? Budweiser Clydesdales will parade down the 100 and 200 blocks of North Main Street from 2-4 p.m.
- When/Where? Saturday, Nov. 26 at 9 a.m. at The Mother-In-Law House Restaurant, 500 South Main St. in St. Charles.
- What? Enjoy a visit with Santa this weekend. Santa will visit The Mother-In-Law House on Saturdays between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Tickets are $15, reservations are required. Call Karen Godfrey at 636-255-6155 for more information.
- Where? 311 North Main St. in St. Charles.
- What? Someone has killed the Grinch now Santa's a suspect, but you can come help discover the mystery at this dinner show on Sunday. Tickets and dinner are $62.50. Reservations are required. A limited number of tickets are available. For tickets call Karen Godfrey 636-255-6155.