Grab & Go Kids Planner
St. Patrick's Day, swimming and the circus is in town!
Looking for something fun and different to do with the kids / family this week? Look no further! We’ve got some ideas right here – many of which are within the city limits of Wentzville.
- When/Where: Thursday, March 17 from 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. at the Make Believe Theatre and Arts Centre in St. Charles.
- Why Go: Bring your child aged six months to 10 years to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with crafts, stories, music and more!
- Pricing: Free
- When/Where: Friday, March 18 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at the Renaud Spirit Center.
- Why Go: Swim and watch a movie at the same time!
- Pricing: Daily admission Rates or RSC Membership Pass
- When/Where: March 17-20 at the St. Charles County Family Arena. Show times are Thursday, March 17 - 7:00 p.m., Friday, March 18 - 10:30 a.m. and 7:30 p.m., Saturday, March 19 - 10:00 am, 2:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, March 20 - 1:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Why Go: It’s the circus!
- Pricing: General Admission: $12; Reserved: $17; VIP: $27; Executive VIP: $35
- When/Where: Saturday March 19 and Sunday March 20 (also March 26-27) from 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. at St. Charles Community College.
- Why Go: Les Miserables is suitable for kids ages 8 and up, and it can be educational, too. There will be a free 30-minute educational session with cast members prior to each show about French culture and customs, why they were fighting and what impact this had on democracy.
- Pricing: $8
- When/Where: Saturday, March 19 from 7 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Willott Road Community Church in St. Peters
- Why Go: Looking for toys and crafts for the kids? Come to WRCA and do some shopping with the kids!
- Pricing: Free to get in