In Case You Missed It: Crime Stories in the Last Week of June
It was a busy week for law enforcement officers, with crime ranging from high-speed chases to a drug deal gone bad.
Today, Wentzville Patch takes a look back at the past week's crime stories.
- Police: Car Thieves Drove into Oncoming Traffic During Lake Saint Louis Chase — A man driving a stolen car drove into oncoming traffic and attempted to hit patrol cars early Wednesday, a Lake Saint Louis Police official reported.
- 'Bath Salt Bandit' Charged With Robbery After Monday's Manhunt — The St. Charles County Sheriff's Department will test the stolen bath salts to see if they contain illegal synthetic drugs.
- Police Say Man Exposed Himself While Driving on I-70 — A Wentzville woman reported the vehicle's license plate number to police.
- Fox2 Video: Suspect in Robbery that Spurred Manhunt Blames Economy — The suspect allegedly stole "bath salts" from a bait shop in St. Charles County.
- Task Force Busts Mobile Meth-Making Couple in St. Charles — An Elsberry man told the St. Charles County Drug Task Force detectives he often makes his own meth in his car.
- Manhunt Over: Suspect in Robbery Caught in Flint Hill Area — The suspect stole bath salts from a bait shop on Highway 94.
- High-Speed Chase, Manhunt in Wentzville/Flint Hill Area — KMOX's Airborne One helicopter followed the chase.
- Guilty Verdict For Conspirator in Wentzville Man's Murder — Jeffery Lottie of St. Charles County will be sentenced Aug. 17.
Wentzville Police Blotters:
- Wentzville Police Blotter: Screaming at Day Care and a Bad Day for Shoplifters
- Wentzville Police Blotter: Attempted Rape, Missing XBox
Lake Saint Louis Police Blotters: