Lake Saint Louis Board of Directors Agenda, Nov. 21
Tonight's agenda includes cost of living adjustments, employee dental insurance and annexations.
On the agenda for the 5:30 work session are discussions about:
- Developing a Database for GIS
- Payroll Cost of Living Adjustment
- Big Picture Financial Needs
The agenda for the 7 p.m. Board of Alderman meeting includes:
- A public hearing on an application for a subdivision plat to be known as Lake Saint Louis Plat 273, located south of Interstate 70, east of Ellerman Road, north of Savoy Drive, and west of Deloire Drive.
- A public hearing on a renewal of a special use permit for continued operation of an outside storage facility known as Climate Controlled Storage, located south and west of Technology Drive, east of Ronald Reagan Drive and north of Interstate 64.
- A public hearing on the proposed annexation of real estate parcels into the City of Lake Saint Louis, both of which are located south of Hawk Ridge Trail and west of Interstate 64
- A resolution to thank Mr. and Mrs. Don Baker and their staff for their offer of Donatelli’s Wine Bar for the Root Ball celebration.
- An ordinance authorizing an auction to dispose of a 2000 Dodge Dakota pickup truck
- An ordinance adopting an official Plan Of Intent 2011-02 for future expansion and development for the City of Lake Saint Louis, Missouri.
- An ordinance providing for the extension of the city limits to include unincorporated real property lying north of the present southern city limits line.
- An ordinance to authorize a contract with the Missouri Highway Safety Division for a grant for the Lake Saint Louis Police Department to conduct overtime enforcement activities relating to special DWI operations and hazardous motor vehicle (speed) enforcement.
- An ordinance to adopt a budget revision
- An ordinance authorizing employee dental insurance.
- An ordinance authorizing life/accidental death & dismemberment, long-term disability and voluntary short-term disability insurance coverage through Guardian Insurance Company.
- An ordinance amending Title I. Government Code, Chapter 140: Procurement, Article II: Selection of Professional Services.
- An ordinance to authorize the lease/purchase of a 2012 Ford Escape XLS front wheel drive truck for the City of Lake Saint Louis’ Public Works Department from Lou Fusz Ford.
- An ordinance to authorize the lease/purchase of a 2012 Ford F-350 truck with options for the City of Lake Saint Louis’ Public Works Department.
- An ordinance to authorize a contract with Cuivre River Electric Cooperative for the purpose of receiving grant monies on behalf of the City of Lake Saint Louis, Missouri.
- A resolution rescinding Resolution No. 01-03-11 (1) designating an additional $100,000 in Unreserved Fund Balance for the Sick Leave Retirement Program.
- A resolution authorizing the issuance of a Special Use Permit to Delora Beckerle for the temporary continued use and operation of an indoor and outdoor storage facility currently known, and to be known, as Climate Controlled Storage, Inc. on property located at 301 Feise Commercial Drive.