Lake Saint Louis Police Blotter: Boat Crash on Lake Saint Louis
Calls to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department, June 13 - 16.
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wed., June 13 to Sat., June 16.
- An officer responded to the 400 block of Oak Hill Drive at 11:56 a.m. for a report of vandalism to the house.
- At 1:22 a.m., officers responded to Cedar Bluff Drive for a domestic assault. A 31-year-old male was charged with third degree domestic assault after having an argument with a 26-year-old female.
- At 8:54 a.m., an officer made a traffic stop on I-64 for failing to maintain a single lane while driving. A 26-year-old female was arrested for possession of heroin.
- An accident was reported on the South Outer Road at 10:26 a.m.
- An officer responded to the intersection of Rue Grand and Gascony Drive at 2:59 p.m. in reference to a possible assault. The victim did not press charges.
- A juvenile was involved in a report of stealing from a motor vehicle on Winding Book Court at 4:25 p.m.
- An accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 10:26 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- An accident was reported on Cedar Run Lane at 5:50 a.m. No injuries were reported.
- An officer responded to the 1000 block of Pleasant Meadow Drive at 7 a.m. for a report of a wallet stolen overnight from a vehicle.
- An officer responded to Autumn Brook Court at 7:08 for a report of stealing from a motor vehicle that was unlocked.
- At 8:17 a.m., an officer was conducting a business check at Petro Mart on Hawk Ridge Trail when he was advised that a gasoline drive-off had just taken place.
- At 2:47 a.m., an officer made a prisoner pick-up from the Bridgeton Police Department on a failure to appear/contempt of court.
- At 11:39, an officer was advised of a boat crash that occurred at the main marina of Lake Saint Louis where a driver left the scene of the accident.
- At 2:21 p.m., a juvenile was involved in a third degree domestic assault.