Lake Saint Louis Police Blotter: Found Purse, Lost Purse, Found Wallet, Lost Gun
Calls to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department, Nov. 28 - Dec. 1.
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wed., Nov. 28 to Sat., Dec. 1.
- At 11:50 a.m., an officer on Civic Center Drive was approached by a victim who advised the officer that a fraudlent check had been mailed to his bank.
- An officer responded to a disturbance between two subjects on Whitehills Court at 3:22 p.m. No assault occurred, and although there was alleged property damage in the home, no prosecution was desired.
- A two-vehicle accident was reported on I-64 near Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 11:23 p.m. One driver was transported to the hospital for injuries.
- An officer found a purse in the median of I-70 at 8:21 a.m. The purse was one of several items stolen in Wentzville. The property was turned over to Wentzville police for their investigation.
- A third-degree assault involving a juvenile was reported at 10:59 a.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- At 1:40 p.m., an officer investigated a report of a lost purse on Ronald Reagan Drive. The purse was located and returned to the owner.
- At 4:56 p.m., an officer took possession of a man's wallet that had been found in Founders Park. The owner of the wallet was contact and the wallet is being held until the owner can pick it up.
- An officer responded to a single-vehicle crash at 3:37 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Northmoor Circle. No injuries were reported and the vehicle was driven from the scene. The crash caused property damage to landscaping and an irrigation/sprinkler system.
- An officer conducted a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 10:17 a.m for a registration violation. A 37-year-old male was arrested for felony driving while revoked.
- At 11:24 a.m., an officer responded to the station in reference to a stolen or missing gun from the 10th block of Rue De Paix.
- An officer responded to the 7000 block of Huzzah Drive at 3:26 p.m. in reference to a cell phone stolen from a vehicle.
- At 7:33 p.m., an accident was reported at South Henke and Big Bend Drive. No injuries were reported.