Lake Saint Louis Police Blotter: After Crash, Woman Assaults Driver
Calls to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department, Jan. 13 - 15.
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Sun., Jan. 13 to Tues., Jan. 15.
- At 3:40 a.m., a 64-year-old male was arrested on Veterans Memorial Parkway for active warrants.
- A single-vehicle accident was reported on Robert Raymond Drive at 1:11 p.m. The vehicle struck a sign. No injuries were reported.
- A three-vehicle crash was reported on Hwy. N at 4:05 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- At 10:12 p.m., an officer conducting a traffic stop on Mexico Road for defective brake lights. A 49-year-old female was arrested for driving while intoxicated.
- At 6:16 a.m., a 2-vehicle accident was reported on the parking lot of Petromart on Hawk Ridge Trail.
- Officers responded to the 300 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 11:16 a.m. to investigate a non-injury vehicle crash that occurred on I-70 between Hwy. A and Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. No injuries were reported but both vehicles sustained minor damage.
- At 11:16 a.m. officers responded to the 300 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard for a report of an assault in progress. An adult female assaulted another adult female after the two were involved in a vehicle crash. On female was taken into custody for assault, property damage, driving while revoked and outstanding warrants.
- An officer arrested a 48-year-old male on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:12 p.m. The subject had an active warrant for failure to appear through St. Peters Police Department.
- At 8:24 p.m., an officer arrested a 41-year-old male on I-64 for active warrants.
- An officer arrested a 41-year-old male on eastbound I-64 at 9:07 a.m. for driving while suspended and for an active warrant for failure to appear through St. Charles County Department of Corrections.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested on Civic Center Drive at 9:26 a.m. on warrants for failure to appear in court.
- At 2:07, a subject appeared at the police station to report that his credit card was fraudulently used in the 6500 block of Ronald Reagan Drive. Further investigation revealed the report to be false, and a 47-year-old male was charged with filing a false police report.
- At 2:21 p.m., a 24-year-old male was arrested on Civic Center Drive on an active warrant for failing to appear in court.