Lake Saint Louis Police Blotter: Dog Locked in Vacant Apartment
Calls to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department, Sept. 1-4.
Following is a list of reports made by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Saturday, Sept. 1 to Tuesday, Sept. 4.
- A domestic incident was reported at 12:47 a.m. on Gascony Parc Drive. No charges were filed, as both parties failed to complete written statements, along with contradicting accounts of what had happened.
- An accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 1:27 p.m. Two cars were involved, but no injuries were reported.
- An accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at Oak Hill Drive at 7:51 p.m. The accident involved two vehicles, and both were towed from the scene.
- Officers investigated a motor vehicle accident on Ronald Reagan Drive near Lila Lane at 8:03 a.m. No injuries were reported.
- At 8:46 a.m., officers responded to the Wentzville Police Department and arrested a 54-year-old male for an active warrant for failure to appear in court on an original charge of shoplifting.
- An officer responded to Cedar Point Place at 10:34 a.m. for a report of a minor car accident. No injuries were reported and both cars were driven from the scene.
- Officers were dispatched to Savoy Drive at 11:35 in reference to a bicycle that was found. The bike was placed in the department's evidence room.
- A non-injury accident was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 2:42 p.m.
- An accident was reported at 5:17 p.m. on I-70 near Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- A domestic incident involving a subject who wanted to harm herself was reported at 6:09 p.m. on Lakewood Drive. The subject was determined not to be a danger to herself.
- An officer made a traffic stop on eastbound I-70 at 10:04 p.m. A 26-year-old male driver was arrested for speeding, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- At 11:39 p.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near Oak Hill Drive and arrested the 18-year-old female driver for an active warrant for filing a false police report. The female was also charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- An officer responded to the 10th block of Windsail Court at 9:52 a.m.for a delayed report of a larceny at Fox Trails Marina.
- A 22-year-old male was arrested near the 40th block of Salisbury Court at 11:14 a.m. on an active warrant.
- At 3:42 p.m., an officer was contacted by dispatch with a request to assist the St. Charles County Drug Task Force with a case on Branch Lane.
- At 7:33 p.m., an officer responded to the 2000 block of Fox Bridge Court for a fire alarm going off. The Fire Department determined the fire to be accidental and there were no injuries or major damage.
- An officer was dispatched to the Murphy Oil gas station on Robert Raymond Drive at 6:06 a.m. in reference to a personal check for $300 that had been found in the parking lot.
- Property damage was reported at 12:18 p.m. on Key Harbour Drive. A mailbox was destroyed by unknown means. No witnesses were located.
- An officer responded to the police station lobby to take a report of stealing on Rue Grand Drive. The items stolen were a credit card and a gun.
- At 2:53 p.m., a fugitive was apprehended on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- An officer was dispatched to Cedar Cove Trail at 6:35 p.m. in reference to a dog locked in a vacant apartment unit.