Lake Saint Louis Police Blotter: Felony Shoplifting, Leaving the Scene of an Accident
Calls to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department, Dec. 15 - 18.
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Sat., Dec. 15 to Tues., Dec. 18.
- An officer conducted a traffic stop at 12:12 a.m. on Bent Oak Drive near Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. A 17-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- At 4:31 a.m., an officer responded to Denny's for a report of stealing.
- Officers responded to Rue Pettite and Veterans Memorial Parkway at 5:25 a.m. for a report of leaving the scene of an auto accident. A 43-year-old female was arrested for felony leaving the scene of an accident and driving while intoxicated.
- An officer conducted a traffic stop at 2:07 p.m. on westbound I-64 near Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. The 29-year-old male driver was arrested for an active warrant out of St. Charles County for failure to appear. The subject posted bond and was released.
- An officer investigated a motor vehicle crash involving two vehicles on Hawk Ridge Trail near the south outer road at 5:23 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- At 12:55 p.m., an officer responded to the 1000 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard for a report of a motor vehicle crash involving a parked motor vehicle. A driver involved left the scene of the accident. A 57-year-old male was later located and charged with leaving the scene of an accident.
- An officer responded to Feise Road at Technology Drive at 3:30 p.m. for a report of a motor vehicle crash involving two vehicles. There were no injuries and both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- A domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported at 6:24 p.m. on Rue Grand Drive.
- At 6:53 p.m., officers responded to the Meadows for a report of a shoplifting. A 42-year-old female was arrested for felony shoplifting.
- A domestic assault between a 57-year-old female and a 40-year-old male was reported on Vienna Court at 7:54 p.m. The male subject left the area prior to the arrival of police. No physical injuries were observed.