Lake Saint Louis Police Blotter: Fire in Mulch Bed at Lowe's
Calls to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department, Aug. 18 - 21.
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Sat., Aug. 18 to Tues., Aug. 21.
- A motor vehicle accident was reported at 3:32 a.m. on Freymuth Road. The driver left the scene and was later identified. The 35-year-old male was issued a summons.
- Officers were dispatched to Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:14 p.m. in reference to a violation of a protective order. A female suspect was charged.
- Officers were dispatched to Ronald Reagan Drive at 3:52 p.m. for a motor vehicle crash. The vehicle was located and the driver was issued summons for improper backing and leaving the scene of a motor vehicle crash.
- At 5:42 p.m., an officer made a traffic stop on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near Monterey Cyprus Drive and arrested the driver for driving while revoked, driving while intoxicated and on an active warrant.
- At 8:45 pm., an unknown subject left a gas station on Hawk Ridge Trail without paying for $36.94 in gas. The vehicle left the scene in an unknown direction.
- An officer was dispatched to Green Tree Meadows Drive at 10:29 p.m. in reference to a subject discovering that a neighbor's mailbox had been struck by a vehicle.
- At 1:06 a.m., an officer made a traffic stop on I-70 for failure to yield right-of-way. A 35-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated, prior offender.
- At 2:01 a.m., a 25-year-old female was arrested as a fugitive on Stag Industrial Boulevard.
- An officer took a report of found property at 12:45 p.m. A set of keys was found near the intersection of Technology Drive and Technology Loop.
- At 3:13 p.m., officers were dispatched to Big River Drive in reference to subject wanting to harm themselves. The subject was transported to the hospital for treatment and involuntary commitment.
- At 11:30 p.m., an officer was conducting a business check at Quik Trip when a female subject approached and reported that she had observed a small fire in a mulch bed in front of Lowe's. The fire was extinguished, and was not considered suspicious in nature.
- At 11:51 a.m., officers were dispatched to Cedar Cove Trail to check the well-being of a subject. A 21-year-old female was transported to the hospital for treatment after she made threats against herself and others.
- An officer responded to Victoria's Secret in the Meadows at 7:37 p.m. in reference to a felony stealing report.
- An officer responded to an area near the Community Association at 8:25 p.m. for a report of a suspicious person. The officer took a description and located the subject on Rue Grand near Pyrenees. A 37-year-old male was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and paraphernalia along with an active warrant.
- At 10:47 p.m. an officer was dispatched to the 19000 blok of Cuivre Drive in reference to a domestic incident that was non-criminal in nature.
- At 6:56 a.m., an accident was reported on Hwy. N.
- An accident was reported at 12:14 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.