Lake Saint Louis Police Blotter: Internet Sales Fraud, New Year's DWI
Calls to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department, Dec. 29 - Jan. 1.
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Sat., Dec. 29 to Tues., Jan. 1
- At 11:35 a.m., a 31-year-old male was arrested on Civic Center Drive on active warrants.
- A report was received at 6:31 p.m of a possible stolen auto at the Meadows. Investigation determined that the vehicle was not stolen and the report is being to the city prosecuting attorney for filing a false police report.
- An officer responded to SSM St. Joseph Hospital West at 10:08 a.m. for a report that a patient had lost their medications while being treated at the hospital.
- An officer investigated a motor vehicle crash in the 900 block of Robert Raymond Drive at 11:59 a.m. No injuries were reported.
- At 12:39 p.m., an officer was dispatched to the lobby of the police station for a report of a suspicious circumstance regarding a fraudulent internet sales transaction at Lakeside Plaza.
- A 26-year-old male was arrested on an active warrant on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 10:01 p.m.
- An officer was dispatched to Lakeside Pub in reference to an injury and possible assault. A written statement was taken from one subject and another was transported to SSM St. Joseph Hospital West for treatment of a head laceration. The report will be forwarded to the city prosecutor for view.
- An accident on I-64 involving a juvenile was reported at 1:08 a.m.
- A DWI alcohol, prior offender involving a juvenile was reported at 1:08 a.m.
- At 3:02 a.m., an officer arrested a 28-year-old male on eastbound I-64 on an active warrant for failure to appear.
- At 4:20 p.m., an officer took a report of property damage to a vehicle in a parking lot at 6100 Ronald Reagan Drive. Two doors and a door handle were damaged between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m. on Dec. 21. Damages were estimated at more than $300.
- At 9:59 p.m., a 25-year-old male was arrested at the Wentzville police station on an active warrant for failure to appear/contempt of court at the Wentzville police station.