Lake Saint Louis Police Blotter: Property Damage and Theft at Boulevard Park
Calls to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department, Nov. 4 - 6.
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Sunday, Nov. 4 to Tuesday, Nov. 6.
- At 12:04 a.m., a vehicle was stopped for erratic driving in the area of I-64 westbound and Prospect Road. a 58-year-old male was arrested for DWI.
- Officers assisted another agency with a sobriety checkpoint on Hwy. N at 12:50 a.m., 1:07 a.m., 1:17 a.m. and 1:41 a.m.
- At 12:44 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the 700 block of High Point Drive in reference to a verbal domestic incident in progress.
- An officer arrested a 21-year-old male at 3:16 a.m. on Zumbehl Road in St. Charles on an active warrant for an ordinance violation and failure to appear.
- An officer responded to Boulevard Park at 8:35 a.m. for a report of property damage and theft. An investigation is ongoing.
- At 12:53 p.m. an officer responded to Ronald Reagan Drive at Robert Raymond Drive for a report of a motor vehicle accident. No injuries were reported.
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Lake Knoll Drive at 9:16 a.m.
- At 3:11 p.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop for a registration violation on Veterans Memorial Parkway at Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. A 33-year-old passenger was arrested for outstanding warrants out of Wright City and Warrenton.
- An officer responded to Autumnwood Forest Drive at 4:04 p.m. for a report of items stolen from inside a vehicle. An investigation is ongoing.
- Officers responded to the area of Regatta Bay Court at 5:21 p.m. for a report of domestic assault between a 17-year-old male and a 24-year-old male. The case is under investigation.
- Officers responded to the 30th block of Normandy Drive at 5:22 p.m. in reference to verbal threats made over the phone.
- Officers responded to Burgundy Drive at 6:16 p.m. for a report of a person threatening them harm themselves. A subject was taken into protective custody and transported to a hospital for mental evaluation.