Lake Saint Louis Police Blotter: Property Damage at Windjammer Pointe
Calls to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department, August 1 - 4
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wednesday, Aug. 1 to Saturday, Aug. 4.
- At 1:07 a.m., an officer responded to the 80th block of Fountain View Terrace in regard to a disturbance.
- At 12:11 p.m., an officer responded to the 3000 block of San Souci in response to a suspicious person report. A 26-year-old male was arrested for failure to comply and an outstanding warrant.
- At 5:23 p.m., an officer issued a summons to a 24-year-old female for stealing at Walmart.
- At 1:54 p.m., an officer responded to the lobby of the police department in reference to a lost or missing license plate tabs from a vehicle.
- Officers reponded to the Shell/Circle K station on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 2:19 p.m. in reference to a gas drive-off. The suspect vehicle was a silver Honda Civic occupied by two males. The suspects stole $18.05 in fuel and were last seen heading westbound on I-70.
- An animal bite was reported on Lake Forest Circle at 2:22 p.m.
- An accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 3:05 p.m.
- At 1:39, an officer responded to Quik Trip on Hwy. N for a delayed report of stealing. A suspect was identified but the suspect's whereabouts was unknown.
- At 5:55 p.m. an officer responded to Windjammer Pointe in reference to a property damage report.
- At 9:14 p.m., an officer arrested a fugitive on Hwy. N.
- An officer was dispatched to Quik Trip in reference to a domestic asssault which had occcurred earlier at another address. The officer issued a summons to a 32-year-old male for a municipal ordinance/domestic assault.
- An accident was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 8:52 p.m. One vehicle struck the rear of another vehicle while making a right turn from Hawk Ridge Drive. No injuries were reported.
- An acccident was reported on I-70 at 5:42 a.m.
- An officer arrested a 26-year-old male at 12:54 p.m. on westbound I-70 at mile marker 213 for an active felony warrant out of Lincoln County. The warrant was for a probation violation on the original offense of tampering with a motor vehicle.
- A 36-year-old female was arrested at 6:54 p.m. for stealing more than $2,400 worth of items from Von Maur at the Meadows.
- At 10:08 p.m., an officer responded to the 6000 block of Ronald Reagan Drive in reference to stolen license plates.