Lake Saint Louis Police Blotter: Protective Custody, Aggravated Stalking
Calls to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department, June 30 - July 3.
Following is a list of reports made by the officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department, Sat., June 30 - Tues., July 3.
- An assault involving a juvenile and a gun was reported on Normandy Court at 2:34 a.m. The case is under investigation.
- At 10:27 a.m., an officer was dispatched to the 600 block of Woodchuck Lane in reference to a stealing from a vehicle that had occured the night before.
- A domestic assault involving a juvenile was reported on Ridgeway Drive at 4:42 p.m.
- An officer was dispatched to the station to take a report from a resident on Glen Cove Terrace who had several items stolen from his garage.
- An officer responded to Chartres Court at 4:13 a.m. in reference to a subject wanting to harm themselves. The subject was transported to the hospital for evaluation.
- An attempted sucide was reported in the 90th block of Rue de Paix at 5:39 a.m. Officers secured the scene and took the subject into protective custody. The subject was then transported to the hospital for evaluation.
- At 8:04 a.m., an officer responded to the 100 block of Forest Club Court in reference to alcohol stolen from a refrigerator.
- An accident was reported at 10:43 a.m. on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- A domestic incident involving a juvenile was reported on Fountain View Terrace at 1:45 p.m.
- An officer responded to the 30th block of Dauphine Drive at 2:13 p.m. in reference to a stolen sign.
- At 7:09 p.m., officers responded to Oak Place for a report of a domestic disturbance between family members. After an investigation, a 43-year-old male was taken into protective custody after making threats to harm others due to a high level of alcohol intoxication.
- At 7:36 p.m., officers responded to Ronald Reagan Drive for a report of a larceny. An investigation is ongoing.
- At 7:47 p.m., an officer responded to SSM St. Joseph Hospital West for a report of property damage. A 2000 Cadillac Escalade's driver's side mirror was damaged on the east lot.
- An accident was reported on Picardy Drive at 7:58 p.m. No injuries were reported.
- An officer responded to Breezy Knoll Lane at 8:03 p.m. to a report of an ongoing violation of a full order of protection, aggravated stalking and harassment.
- An accident was reported on Robert Raymond Drive at 9:16 p.m.
- An accident was reported on Medical Drive at 9:41 p.m.
- At 11:19 a.m., an officer responded to Von Maur for a report of shoplifting. A 33-year-old female was arrested for stealing.
- At 2:03 p.m., an officer responded to Walmart for a report of stealing from a motor vehicle.
- An officer made a traffic stop at 4:11 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway and arrested the driver on an active warrant.