Lake Saint Louis Police Blotter: Protective Custody Due to Intoxication
Calls to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department, Oct. 13-16.
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Saturday, Oct. 13 to Tuesday, Oct. 16.
- At 1:06 a.m., an officer responded to the 20th block of Breezy Knoll Lane in reference to a domestic disturbance and issued a summons to two subjects for domestic assault.
- An officer responded to Medical Plaza at 12:39 p.m. for a report of a gun shot victim. The incident, which had occurred near Winfield, was determined to be accidental.
- At 2:23 p.m., an officer investigated a two-vehicle crash on westbound I-64 near Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. No injuries were reported.
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Oakley Lane at 7:18 p.m.
- At 7:41 an officer was dispatched to the 400 block of Oak Place in reference to an assault complaint.
- At 8:03 p.m., a subject on Schooner Lane was taken into protective custody due to excessive intoxication.
- An accident was reported at 9:31 p.m. at the intersection of Veterans Memorial Parkway and Lake Saint Louis Boulevard. One driver was taken by ambulance to SSM St. Joseph Hospital West.
- An accident involving a juvenile was reported on Hwy. A at 3:16 p.m.
- An accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7:05 p.m.
- An injured deer was euthanized on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 7:05 p.m.
- At 11:28 a.m., a vehicle o Fairway Oaks Drive was observed with expired license plates. The vehicle was stopped and the driver was taken into custody for an outstanding warrant.
- An accident was reported on Veterans Memorial Parkway. No injuries were reported.
- An involuntary commitment involving a juvenile was reported at 6:38 at Boulevard Park.