Lake Saint Louis Police Blotter: Sobriety Checkpoint, DWI Arrests
Calls to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department, Oct. 31 - Nov. 3.
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Lake Saint Louis Police Department from Wednesday, Oct. 31 to Saturday, Nov. 3.
- At 11:25 p.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop on Oak Hill Drive near Lake Saint Louis Boulevard and arrested the 26-year-old male driver for driving while suspended.
- Officers responded to the area of Veterans Memorial Parkway and Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 11:44 a.m. for a report of a minor vehicle accident. No injuries were reported.
- An officer responded to the 700 block of Fernwood Terrace at 7:13 pm. for a verbal disturbance between two subjects.
- At 8:41 a.m., a two-vehicle accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard and Haddock Lane. No injuries were reported.
- An officer reported to the station at 2:44 p.m. to take a report of the receipt of a fraudulent check.
- An officer responded to the 60th block of Normandy Drive at 4:37 p.m. in reference to an attempted burglary.
- At 6:08 p.m., an officer was dispatched to Petro Mart on Hawk Ridge Trail for a report of a gas drive-off. The subject eventually returned and paid for the gas.
- A domestic incident involving a juvenile was reported at 10:40 p.m. on Gray Mist Terrace. No charges were filed.
- At 12:10 a.m., a single-vehicle accident was reported on I-70. The vehicle struck a deer.
- At 1:34 a.m., a 32-year-old female was arrested for DWI on Harbor View Drive.
- At 10:39 a.m., an officer responded to Royalwood Place Court in reference to an animal bite. St. Charles County Animal Control captured and quarantined the dog. The victim was treated at SSM St. Joseph Hospital West and released.
- Officers assisted another agency with a sobriety checkpoint on Hwy. N at 10:03 p.m., 10:44 p.m. and 11:26 p.m.
- A 54-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated at a sobriety checkpoint at Hwy. N and I-64 at 11:42 p.m.
- A 34-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Hwy. N at I-64 at 11:30 p.m.