Police Blotter: Domestic Incidents, Credit Card Found
Calls to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department, April 20 - 26
- An accident occurred on Harbor Bend Court.
- There was a report of theft from a motor vehicle on TCW Court.
- There was a single-car accident in Founders Park. No injuries.
- Police responded to a domestic incident on Marche Drive between boyfriend and girlfriend. No physical assault.
- A robbery occurred on Fountain Grass Drive.
- An accident occurred on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- A vehicle left the scene of an accident on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- There were accidents on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard and Highway N.
- An officer responded to a report of stealing on Fountain Grass Drive.
- A domestic assault was reported on Breezy Knoll Lane, and a summons was issued.
- An officer responded to a shoplifting in progress on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- Police responded to a call of "a male subject at a residence who appeared to have been assaulted" on Champagne Drive. Suspects were indentified, and charges will be filed.
- A wallet was found on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- There was a domestic assault on Big River Drive, and a summons was issued.
- A credit card was found on Civic Center Drive.
- A subject was arrested for DWI on Fabius Drive, and released on summons.
- There was a vehicle fire on I-70.
- Accidents were reported on Ronald Reagan Drive and Hawk Ridge Trial.
- An accident was reported on Hawk Ridge Trail.
- Police responded to a domestic incident on Gascony Drive between a mother and daughter. It was deemed non-criminal in nature.