Police Blotter: Subject Had Smoked 'Bath Salts'
Calls to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department, Feb. 8 - Feb. 14.
- 9:31 a.m. An officer responded to Sally Beauty Supply on Ronald Reagan Drive in regards to a found wallet. The wallet was seized and several attempts were made to locate the owner. Further attempts will be made.
- 10:48 a.m. An accident occurred on Highway N.
- 5:49 p.m. An officer responded to Ponce Court for a report of a stolen boat motor.
- 7:53 p.m. Officers investigated a theft from an unlocked motor vehicle in the area of Flintshire Lane. Two book bags with personal items and school books were stolen from the vehicle. The personal property was valued at approximately $210.
- 9:17 p.m. Officers responded to a report of shoplifting on Ronald Reagan Drive. A 36-year-old female was arrested for shoplifting and for an active arrest warrant.
- 9:10 a.m. Officers reported to Deauville Court to investigate a sudden death. Nothing suspicious was observed and the incident was considered non-criminal in nature.
- 3:29 p.m. Officers issued a summons to a 17-year-old male for shoplifting at Walmart.
- 4:28 p.m. Shoplifting was reported on Fountain Grass Drive.
- 6:59 p.m. An officer reported to SSM St. Joseph West Hospital to look for a person who had fled from the emergency room while being treated for smoking bath salts, as well as other psychiatric issues. A 34-year-old male was located on the overpass of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard near I-70 and was transported back to the hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.
- 8:36 p.m. Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive.
- 7:11 a.m. An accident was reported on Highway N.
- 9:44 a.m. A vehicle left Murphy Oil USA, failing to pay for gas.
- 10:22 a.m. An officer reported to Cedar Bluff Drive for a physical dometic incident not in progress. A summons was issued to the subject for domestic assault.
- 9:27 p.m. An officer responded to the 10th block of Savoy Drive for a report of a female subject threatening to harm herself. The subject was transported to the hospital for psychiatric evaluation.
- 3:57 a.m. An officer responded to the 1300 block of Flintshire for a possible stealing from a vehicle report.
- 8:38 a.m. An accident was reported on Fox Trail Drive.
- 1:28 p.m. An officer responded to Fountain Grass Drive for a report of a female shoplifter who had just left the store. The suspect was located and issued a summons for shoplifting.
- 7:30 a.m. A stolen trailer was reported on the 300 block of Bent Oak.
- 5:08 p.m. An accident was reported on I-64.
- 5:53 p.m. An accident was reported on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- 6:06 p.m. An accident was reported on I-64.
- 6:19 p.m. A report was taken for a lost wallet on Robert Raymond Drive. The subject later stated that it was found.
- 8:33 a.m. An accident was reported on Robert Raymond Drive.
- 1:35 p.m. An officer responded to Von Maur and met with the loss prevention associate who advised that they had detained a subject for shoplifting. A summons was issued to the subject, a 50-year-old male, for stealing.