Lake Saint Louis Patch users are good neighbors, and being a good neighbor means keeping an eye out for the problems all neighborhoods face.
That’s why we are bringing you a new tool to report (and hopefully find solutions for) common problems—such as potholes, abandoned vehicles, unsafe crosswalks or intersections, rodent problems and more—online.
Our goal is to bring neighbors together, making them aware of local problems and giving them the tools and information they need to solve them. If there is a way Patch can help, like calling the mayor’s office or doing a story on the issue, we will.
To report a problem, click the “Report” tab in the map above. It’s in the upper-left corner next to “Issues.” Drag the red marker to indicate the problem’s location. (You can zoom the map in or out, if you wish.) Then fill in the information.
If you have any questions, contact our widget wrangler at Lindsay.Toler@patch.com.
See More on Patch
- How Long Will You Wait to See An ER Doc Near Wentzville?
- Schnucks Releases List of Stores Impacted by Debit, Credit Card Security Breach
- Job Openings: City of Wentzville Hiring GIS Coordinator
- Special Things to Do on a Snow Day For Your Kids
- Thursday Storm Gives Way To Cleanup; Many Schools Cancel Friday Classes
Most Popular articles
- Wentzville Man Killed in One-Car Crash on Hwy. N
- Updated: Wentzville Schools on Lockdown Now Safe, Police Say
- Major Shakeup of Wentzville Fire Protection District Puts Top Chiefs on Leave
- Lil' Shack Produce Stand Offers Fresh Ideas for 2013 Season
- Details Emerge About Wentzville Man's Fatal 12-Story Fall in Dallas