Of all the businesses in our 12 Days of Christmas, Hallmark Cards and Gifts gave me the most trouble. What to choose from this store full of delights?
Seven silky scarves?
Seven snow globes?
Seven Jim Shore angels?
But a shelf of snowmen in lettermen's sweaters, holding little red megaphones—here was my pick for Day Seven!
The Hallmark store at 518 W. Pearce has been offering a wide selection of greeting cards and gifts since 1995.
For Christmas, the store has a wall full of Hallmark Keepsake ornaments and many other decorative Christmas items: snowglobes, Elf on the Shelf books and ornaments, Jim Shore creches, snowmen and angels, and much more.
The variety of gift items goes on and on: Cardinals gifts and mugs, Precious Moments collectibles, travel mugs and cups, picture frames, Yankee candles, photo albums, scarves, mittens, jewelry and Webkinz toys.
The Hallmark store offers gift cards in any denomination, and they are offering special extended holiday hours: Mon. - Fri., 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sat, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Sun., 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
They're also open Christmas Eve 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., so even last-minute shoppers will be able to find the perfect stocking-stuffer.
Check out the rest of our 12 Days of Christmas in Downtown Wentzville series:
- On the first day of Christmas, Downtown Wentzville has for me: A Tow Truck on Christmas Eve. (Budget Towing)
- On the second day of Christmas, Downtown Wentzville has for me: Two Super Bikers (Wheel Sports Bike Shop)
- On the third day of Christmas, Downtown Wentzville has for me: Three Groovy Guitars (Old Friends Vintage Guitars)
- On the fourth day of Christmas, Downtown Wentzville has for me: Four China Teacups (Old Town Kettles & Cups Gift Shop)
- On the fifth day of Christmas, Downtown Wentzville has for me: Five Vintage Trunks (Fireside Treasures)
- On the sixth day of Christmas, Downton Wentzville has for me: Six Styles of Muck Boots