Ten Places to Find Wi-Fi Access in Wentzville
Looking to work outside your home? Here are 10 free Wi-Fi access points in Wentzville.
- Corporate Parkway Library — The library offers free Wi-Fi access to visitors with couches and chairs to relax in while doing research or studying. Membership is free to residents who provide a driver's license verifying resident status. The non-resident fee is $80 per year per family.
- Starbucks — Enjoy a coffee or item from their organic, gluten-free or low calorie menu as you browse the Web. It's a convenient place for a business meeting or afternoon with friends.
- Penn Station East Coast Subs — Penn Station is part of a chain that was first opened in 1985 in the Midwest and South. One of the most popular items on the menu is the cheesesteak sandwich.
- St. Louis Bread Company — This popular spot has ample space for larger gatherings. It has offered free Wi-Fi to its customers since its opening. Because of its popularity, Bread Company asks patrons to use Wi-Fi as needed and to monitor use during the busy lunch hours.
- Mr. Goodcents Subs & Pasta — This growing sub and pasta shop currently operates 130 stores in the U.S. It has a large menu featuring low calorie items for the weight conscious.
- Ruby Tuesday Restaurant — If you need access to the Internet in a restaurant setting, Ruby Tuesday’s is the place your looking for. It offers a wide range of menu items with full service dining. There also is a salad bar and seperate bar for cocktails.
- Rizzo's Bar & Grill — Besides being equipped with Wi-Fi access, this restaurant features salads, pizza and pasta. The store is locally owned and operated and has a comfortable, inviting atmosphere.
- Buffalo Wild Wings — Watch the next football game on the big screen televisions, or have a beer while enjoying chicken wings. The restaurant is equipped with Wi-Fi access and serves as a great “chill out” place for locals after a long day at the office.
- McDonald's — The restaurant’s updated interior design makes it a comfortable place to relax while grabbing an affordable bite to eat. Bring your computer and log on for free.
- Dairy Queen — Now has Wi-Fi access for customers. You can sit inside the store, browse the Internet and enjoy one of their famous Blizzards or ice cream sundaes.