Week in Review: Man Uses Fake Penis, Couple Cooks Meth While Another Sells it to Undercover Police
We know you're busy, so here's a roundup of some of the recent stories featured on the four St. Charles County Patch sites—St. Charles Patch, St. Peters Patch, O'Fallon Patch and Wentzville Patch.
Too busy last week to stay up to date on all the news happening in and around St. Charles County? Not to worry. Patch has your back.
In case you missed them, here were some of the top headlines from the four St. Charles County Patch sites — St. Charles Patch, St. Peters Patch, O'Fallon Patch and Wentzville Patch — over the last few days:
- A man on parole used a Whizzinator, a fake penis prosthetic device, in an attempt to provide a fake urine sample to police.
- The St. Charles County Sheriff's Department arrested a retired police officer for sending pictures of his genitals to an officer posing as an underage girl.
- A burglar was found sleeping in a St. Charles office.
- O'Fallon Police are searching for a man who robbed the Conoco gas station on Bryan Road at midnight on Friday.
- Hundreds of area residents turned out for the second Blanchette Bridge blast.
- A new Paleo bakery is being planned in St. Charles. The restaurant got its start at the Lake Saint Louis Farmers Market.
- Citgroup announced plans to cut costs and eliminate jobs in Missouri on Wednesday.
- A Truman State University student from St. Peters has been charged with felony forgery after police said she faked a doctor's note claiming she had cancer.
- St. Louis Patch is hiring for two sales people.
- St. Charles County Drug Task Force members found an active methamphetamine lab on Gateswood Court in St. Peters.
- O'Fallon residents who were looking forward to a Menards close to home will have to travel to St. Peters to shop this spring. That's because Menards is no longer planning to build in O'Fallon.
- Chase Abbington, a Fort Zumwalt South student, will suit up for Team USA in the fourth annual International Federation of American Football International Bowl.
- A St. Peters man exposed himself to a motel clerk Saturday, Nov. 24, St. Charles Police reported.
- A Wentzville couple sold a fake methamphetamine mixture made of sugar to an undercover officer.
- A St. Charles man is held on multiple charges after allegedly breaking into a home and sexually assaulting an O'Fallon woman.
- Two women charged with stealing from a Lake Saint Louis store now face charges for stealing more than $2,100 in clothes from Mid Rivers Mall.
- Patch is now partnering with Mike Kromer and Rob Russell of Westplex Sports Network. The two plan to offer live-streaming play-by-play coverage of high school basketball games.
- Not just one, but two indoor gun ranges are planned for Wentzville's future.
- A recorded jailhouse conversation was part of the evidence that would have been used against a man who pleaded guilty to second-degree murder.