Wentzville Kindergarten Registration Dates
The Wentzville R-IV School District has announced its registration schedule for the 2012-12 school year.
Dates have been set for the Wentzville School District’s kindergarten registration/screening process.
Registration is open to all children who will turn five years of age before Aug. 1, 2012.
If you have a kindergarten-aged child who has not been screened by Parents as Teachers this year, appointments are required and can be made by contacting the Wentzville Parents as Teachers office at (636) 327-3863. Screening appointments are filled on a first come, first served basis and fill up quickly.
While every effort will be made to accommodate parents at their child’s school, it is possible that the screening may need to be at another elementary school in the District.
Registration/screening dates are as follows:
- Boone Trail — Tuesday, Feb. 28,
- Crossroads — Tuesday, Feb. 21
- Discovery Ridge — Wednesday, Feb. 15
- Duello — Tuesday, March 13
- Green Tree — Thursday, Feb. 23
- Heritage — Thursday, March 1
- Lakeview — Thursday, Feb. 16
- Peine Ridge — Tuesday, March 6
- Prairie View — Thursday, March 8
The day of the screening/registration parents should bring:
- The child to be screened
- The child’s most current immunization records
- Two proofs of residency, including a paid real estate tax receipt or current valid lease and a utility bill.
- Official copy of child’s birth certificate, if possible.
If your child does not have a Missouri birth certificate, parents may obtain one at a cost of $15 from the St. Charles County Community Health/Environment, Vital Statistics Office, 1650 Boonslick, St. Charles, MO 63301-2245 or by calling (636) 949-7400 for more information.