Wentzville Police Blotter: Possession of Marijuana
Calls to the Wentzville Police Department, July 6 - 7.
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department on Friday, July 6 and Saturday, July 7.
- Domestic violence was reported at 3:36 a.m. in the 1400 block of Pitman Avenue.
- A disturbance/fight was reported at 5:33 a.m. in the1400 block of Pitman Avenue. The incident was domestic and no prosecution was made.
- An auto accident was reported at 8:22 a.m. on Wentzville Parkway at Luetkenhaus Boulevard.
- Stealing was reported at 10:02 am. in the 1400 block of Tree Top Court. A victim's debit card was lost or stolen.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported at 1:29 p.m. in the 1000 block of Pitman Avenue. Police were called to check on the well-being of a subject.
- A runaway/missing person was reported at 2:24 p.m. in the 1300 block of Continental Drive.
- Domestic violence was reported at Plaza Place and Foster Lane at 3:35 p.m.
- A residential fire was reported in the 100 block of Intrepid Avenue at 6:26 p.m.
- A disturbance/fight was reported at 9:25 p.m. in the 1400 block of Vero Drive. Frank Gianformaggio, 42, was arrested for possession of marijuana.
- Police were called to the 500 block of Prairie Creek Court at 9:50 for fireworks. Michael Brewer, 32, was arrested for discharging fireworks and Stephanie Romicco, 28, was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, failure to comply and resisting arrest.
- Police were called at 10:05 a.m. about a suspicious person on Hwy. 61 north at Peine Road. Michael Williams, 33, was arrested on a warrant.
- An accidental injury was reported at Walmart at 3:02. Misty Nichols, 22, fell and struck her head. She was wanted as a fugitive from justice.
- Mikali McGeehan, 17, was stopped at Crocker Lane and the South Service Road at 9:33 p.m. for failure to signal and was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.