Wentzville Police Blotter: Arrests for Shoplifting, Domestic Assault
Calls to the Wentzville Police Department, Aug. 9 - 11.
Following is a list of reports taken by the officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Thursday, August 9 to Saturday, August 11.
- Domestic violence was reported at 12:26 a.m. at Motel 6 on Corporate Parkway.
- A DWI was reported at 1:16 a.m. on I-64 east at Prospect Road in Lake Saint Louis.
- A minor auto accident was reported at 1:25 a.m. on I-70 west at mile marker 207.
- Domestic violence was reported at 4:52 a.m. in the 700 block of Melrose Street.
- Stealing was reported in the first block of West Koenig Street at 11:05 a.m. A bicycle valued at $70 was stolen.
- Harassment was reported at 12:36 p.m. at SSM St. Joseph Health Center. A 45-year-old male patient was causing a disturbance.
- Trespassing was reported in the 1200 block of Evergreen Court at 2:52 p.m. Kelly Baugh, 29, was issued a summons.
- Property damage was reported in the 100 block of Peine Hollow Place at 6:07 p.m. Cheryl Blackmon, 40, was arrested for damage to a vehicle.
- Officers responded to a protective custody call at 1:52 a.m. at the Economy Inn on Continental Drive.
- Officers were called to check on the well being of a subject at Walmart at 9:24 a.m.
- A suicide attempt was reported at 7:37 p.m. in the 1400 block of Vero Drive.
- A disturbance was reported in the 1100 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 11:03 p.m.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 800 block of Corey Court at 11:23 p.m.
- A DWI was reported on Meyer Road at Hickory Lane at 12:49 a.m.
- A disturbance was reported at 1:37 a.m. in the 300 block of Vigilant Street.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported on Old Chesapeake Drive at Old Williamsburg Parkway at 3:43 a.m.
- A minor auto accident was reported on Wentzville Parkway at I-70 east at 11:46 a.m.
- A minor auto accident was reported in the 1200 block of Wentzville Parkway at 11:59 a.m.
- Police were called for an alarm sounding at 12:02 p.m. in the 700 block of West Pearce Boulevard.
- Stealing was reported at Kohl's at 4:11 p.m. Erika French, 18, was arrested for stealing $80 in merchandise.
- Stealing was reported at 4:19 p.m. at Famous Footwear. An unidentified female stole $135 in merchandise.
- An assault was reported at 4:51 p.m. in the 1100 block of Hwy. Z. Andrew Lenze, 18, was arrested for domestic assault.
- A suicide attempt was reported at 5:57 p.m. at the Motel 6 on Corporate Parkway.
- A DWI was reported in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway at 11:30 p.m.