Wentzville Police Blotter: Award Winner Scam, Babysitter Fraud
Calls to the Wentzville Police Department, Sept. 2 - 4.
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Sunday, Sept. 2 to Tuesday, Sept. 4.
- An open door was reported in the 500 block of Mall Parkway at 1:08 a.m.
- A DWI was reported at 3:37 a.m. on Hwy. 61 north at Grothe Road.
- A fugitive was apprehended at 6:58 a.m. on East Pitman Avenue at Luetkenhaus Boulevard. Karen Harvey, 47, was arrested as a fugitive from justice.
- An open door was reported in the 600 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 11:02 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported on Hwy. Z at I-70 west at 12:04 p.m.
- A fugitive was apprehended in the 300 block of East Pearce Boulevard at 3:29 a.m. Jeffrey Graham, 52, was arrested as a fugitive from justice.
- An auto accident was reported at 5:57 p.m. on West Pearce Boulevard at North Point Prairie Road.
- A rape was reported by a subject at the police station at 9:16 p.m. The alleged rape is under investigation.
- Stealing was reported in the 1700 block of Hiawatha Drive at 1:10 a.m. An auto was stolen by an unknown subject.
- Domestic violence was reported at 1:45 a.m. in the 600 block of Big Bend Drive.
- Property damage was reported at 11:18 a.m. in the 1600 block of West Pearce Boulevard. The window of a vehicle was damaged. Damage was estimated at under $750.
- An auto accident was reported on Hwy .61 south at east Route A at 1:31 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at 6:32 p.m. at the Economy Inn. Items valued at under $500 were stolen from a vehicle.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 700 block of Sunflower Ridge Court at 6:40 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported at 9:30 p.m. in the 6200 block of Peine Lakes Drive.
- Harassment was reported in the 500 block of Spring Meadow Crossing at 9:44 p.m. Joshua Donnelly, 26, was arrested for harassment.
- An accidental injury was reported in the 400 block of Glennoll Drive at 1:34 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at 2:05 a.m. at Rhino Fitness on Wentzville Parkway. Joel Wallschleager, 33, was arrested for tampering, DWI and possession of marijuana.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 9:10 a.m. A cell phone and clothes were shoplifted. No suspects are in custody at this time.
- An auto accident was reported at 12:31 p.m. in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway.
- A derelict vehicle in the 100 block of Hickory Trail was given a 48-hour warning at 12:50 p.m.
- A fugitive was apprehended at 1:46. Jennifer Colegrove, 37, was arrested.
- Fraud was reported in the 200 block of Charging Bear Drive at 3:15 p.m. The victim received a scam letter advising him that he was a consumer winner along with a check.
- Fraud was reported in the 400 block of Valley Oaks Drive at 6:37. The victim was supposed to hire a babysitter and send a check prior to the services being performed.
- Police were called to check the well being of a subject in the first block of Bedford Way at 7:37 p.m.