Wentzville Police Blotter: Bank Robbery, Weapon at School
Calls to the Wentzville Police Department, Dec. 9 - 10.
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Sun., Dec. 9 and Mon., Dec. 10.
- An auto accident was reported on West Pearce Boulevard at North Point Prairie Road at 8:54 a.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 7200 block of Peine Lakes Drive at 10:09 a.m. Damage to vehicle tires was estimated at $500.
- Stealing was reported at 11:56 a.m. at Walmart. An unknown subject shoplifted personal items.
- A derelict vehicle in the 100 block of Fleur De Lis Drive was given a 15-day notice at 7:48 p.m.
- An open door was reported in the 800 block of Pitman Avenue at 8:47 p.m.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 700 block of Patricia Court at 9:34 p.m. A subject was receiving harassing phone calls.
- Police were called to check the well being of a subject in the 2000 block of Ella Drive at 9:57 p.m.
- A 911 hang-up call was reported in the 1300 block of Continental Drive at 12:03 a.m.
- A juvenile problem was reported on Hickory Trail Court at 7:48 a.m.
- A robbery in progress was reported at on South Service Road West at 9:27 a.m.
- A weapons violation was reported at 10:06 a.m. at Wentzville Holt High School. A juvenile had a pocket knife.
- Stealing was reported at 1:02 p.m. in the 400 block of Parkview Manor Lane. Door knobs were stolen from a home under construction. The value of the door knobs was estimated at over $500.
- An animal at large was reported at Walmart at 3:42 p.m.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported at 3:56 p.m. in the 7100 block of Peine Lakes Drive. Child abuse was suspected.
- A suicide attempt was reported in the 100 block of Marshall Drive at 6:08 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway at 10:18 p.m.
- Property damage was reported on Tulip Bend Drive at 11:06 p.m.