Wentzville Police Blotter: Cash Stolen From IHOP, Western Auto
Calls to the Wentzville Police Department, Oct. 2 - 3
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department on Tuesday, Oct. 2 and Wednesday, Oct. 3.
- A burglary was reported at Ehll's Western Auto at 6:25 a.m. A window was damaged by a suspect entering the store and stealing under $500 in currency.
- Domestic violence was reported at 8:53 a.m. in the 100 block of Fox Creek Drive.
- Stealing was reported at 9:25 a.m. in the 900 block of Hunter Chaise Drive. The subject's credit card was stolen.
- Fraud was reported at 12:43 p.m. in the 600 block of Medical Drive. Deborah Cool, 46, was arrested for try to fraudulently obtain a controlled substance. Dusina Smith, 36, was arrested as a fugitive from justice, and Tara Fette, 35, was arrested for trying to fraudulently obtain a controlled substance and forgery.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 2:56 p.m. A juvenile was arrested for stealing.
- Officers were called to check the well-being of a subject in the 3800 block of Bedford Pointe Drive at 3:10 p.m.
- A derelict vehicle in the 200 block of Grove Park Court was gien a 15-day notice at 5:15 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported at 7:09 p.m. in the 700 block of Rabbit Run Drive.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 7:23 p.m. Doug Maestas, 22, was arrested for stealing.
- Domestic violence was reported at 9:04 p.m. in the 400 block of Autumn Farms Court.
- Drug violations were reported at 2:39 a.m. on I-70 eastbound at mile marker 209. Tara Hoppe, 43, was arrested for possession of marijuana.
- A burglary was reported in the 300 block of Coley Court at 9:04 a.m. Austin Johnson, 22, was arrested for burglary.
- Stealing was reported at 10:29 a.m. at IHOP. Currency was missing from the business. The case is under investigation.
- A derelict vehicle in the 400 block of Ramblewood Way was given a 15-day notice at 10:57 a.m.
- Fraud was reported at 12:52 p.m. at Kohl's. Subjects were trying to make a purchase without an I.D. to verify a check.
- Stealing was reported at Wentzville South Middle School at 4:17 p.m. A juvenile was arrested for stealing a cell phone.