Wentzville Police Blotter: Christmas Eve Shoplifting, Assault Arrest at Kickers
Calls to the Wentzville Police Department, Dec. 23 - 24.
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Sunday, Dec. 23 to Monday, Dec. 24.
- A burglary in progress was reported at 1:44 a.m. in the 1400 block of South Service Road. Lucas R. Allen, 30, was arrested for first degree burglary and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- An assault was reported at Kickers Bar and Grill at 2:05 a.m. Brian M. Gibson, 27, was arrested for third degree assault.
- Stealing was reported in the 100 block of Meyer Road at 3:54 p.m. More than $750 was stolen from a change machine by an unknown subject.
- Stealing was reported at Autozone on West Pearce at 6:32 p.m. Lucas R. Allen, 30, was arrested for stealing a motor vehicle.
- A disturbance was reported in the 100 block of Fleur de Lis Drive at 7:58 p.m. The incident was determined to be a confrontation between parent and child.
- An auto accident was reported on Hwy. 61 northbound at Peine Road at 8:29 p.m.
- An animal at large was reported in the 4000 block of Jessica Drive at 12:05 p.m.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported at Famous Footwear at 2:24 p.m. Shoes were shoplifted.
- Domestic violence was reported by a subject at the police station at 3:22 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 3:37 p.m. Richard A. Gruber, 60, was arrested for shoplifting electronic items valued at more than $750.
- An auto accident was reported on Wentzville Parkway at Hwy. 61 northbound at 5:04 p.m.