Wentzville Police Blotter: Concrete Damage at New Wentzville Parkway/West Pearce Intersection
Calls to the Wentzville Police Department, Aug. 23 - 24.
Following is a list of reports made by officers of the Wentzville Police Department on Wed., Aug. 22 and Thurs., Aug. 23.
- A DWI was reported on Lick Creek Drive at Wake Court at 2:56 a.m.
- Property damage was reported on Wentzville Parkway at West Pearce Boulevard at 11:01 a.m. Concrete was damaged on the road, valued at over $750.
- A juvenile was arrested for domestic violence in the 100 block of Saint Charls Street at 11:55 a.m.
- An assault was reported at 12:47 p.m. in the 400 block of Pitman Avenue. Arthur Pierre, 63, was arrested for third-degree assault.
- An auto accident was reported on I-70 west at Wentzville Parkway at 1:55 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 4:12 p.m. An unknown subject was arrested for stealing razor blades.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 400 block of Luetkenhaus Boulevard at 5:55 p.m.
- Stealing was reported in the 600 block of Winding Creek Drive at 6:45 p.m. Austin Dunnermann, 18, and a juvenile were arrested for stealing a GPS, backpack and sunglasses valued at under $500.
- Fraud was reported in the 200 block of Charging Bear Drive at 7:40 p.m. A subject was given money for work and the work was never performed.
- A suicide attempt was reported in the 8300 block of Peine Lakes Drive at 3:59 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at 12:10 p.m. in the 1200 block of Wentzville Parkway. The victim's wallet was stolen.
- Stealing was reported at 2:32 p.m. in the 700 block of Cheryl Ann Drive. A radar unit/GPS was stolen from a vehicle. The value was reported to be under $500.
- An auto accident was reported on Hwy. Z at Perry Cate Boulevard at 6:43 p.m.