Wentzville Police Blotter: Early-Morning Fights Result in 3 Arrests
Calls to the Wentzville Police Department, June 1 - 2.
Following is a list of reports filed by officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Fri., June 1 to
- Fraud was reported at 10:44 a.m. in the 100 block of Langtree Drive. The victim reported unauthorized credit card use.
- An assault was reported at 12:21 p.m. at Walmart. A 29-year-old male was arrested for assault.
- A derelict vehicle in the 100 block of Brookshire Creek Drive was given a 15-day notice at 12:29 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported at 2:53 p.m. in the 1400 block of Devonshire County Drive.
- Police were called to check on the well-being of a resident in the 1500 block of Valley View Circle at 3:42 p.m.
- Police were called to check on the well-being of a resident in the 1400 block of Plaza Place at 5:18 p.m.
- A DFS report was taken in the 1500 block of Valley View Circle at 6:23 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at Walgreens on Meyer Road at 7:56 p.m. A subject was arrested for sholifting hygiene products valued at under $500.
- A 48-hour notice was given to a derelict vehicle on I-70 West at mile marker 209 at 9:27 p.m.
- An assault was reported at Steak 'n Shake at 11:22 p.m. A 19-year-old male was arrested for assault.
- A disturbance/fight was reported in the 1000 block of Morgan Meadow Drive at 1:50 a.m. Two arrests were made. A 29-year-old female was arrest for failure to comply and a 29-year-old male was arrested for assault, assault against a police officer, resisting arrest and property damage of under $750.
- A disturbance/fight was reported at Waffle House at 2:13 a.m. A 37-year-old male was arrested for peace disturbance.
- Police were called to the 1300 block of Forest Way Drive at 8:03 a.m. for a sick case.
- Domestic violence was reported at 9:57 a.m. in the 1800 block of Majestic Oak Drive.
- Drug violations were reported at 1:27 p.m. on South Church Street at I-70 east. A 24-year-old male and a 28-year-old male were arrested for possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
- An auto accident was reported at QuikTrip on West Pearce Boulevard at 1:27 pm.
- An accidental injury was reported at 3:56 p.m. in the 600 block of Glenshee Drive. The subject fell and injured an arm.
- An animal bite was reported in the 2000 block of Ella Drive at 7:02 p.m.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported at White Castle at 7:17 p.m. A 33-year-old male was issued a summons for endangering the welfare of a child when he fell asleep in his parked vehicle with three chidren inside.
- A peace disturbance was reported in the first block of Lehmuth Drive at 9:19 p.m.