Wentzville Police Blotter: Juvenile Drug Violations at Timberland
Calls to the Wentzville Police Department, Oct. 18-20.
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Thursday, Oct. 18 to Saturday, Oct. 20.
- An auto accident was reported on I-70 east at mile marker 208 at 12:40 a.m.
- An alarm sounding was reported at 10:21 a.m. in the 1000 block of Crosswinds Court.
- An animal at large was reported in the 200 block of Northview Avenue at 12:11 p.m.
- An animal at large was reported in the 300 block of Wilson Street at 1:45 p.m.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported at 1:46 p.m. in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway. Police were called to check on the well-being of the subject's son.
- An auto accident was reported in the 500 block of East Highway N at 3:10 p.m.
- An animal at large was reported in the 500 block of Donna Marie Drie at 3:21 p.m.
- An animal at large was reported in the 400 block of Big Bend Court at 7:23 p.m.
- An animal at large was reported at 7:38 a.m. on Gregory Court.
- A derelict vehicle in the 500 block of Kent Drive was given a 48-hour warning at 1:35 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported on Fox Den Lane at Bridlespur Drive at 2:53 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported on I-70 West at Wentzville Parkway at 2:57 p.m.
- Drug violations were reported at Timberland High School at 3:07 p.m. Juveniles were detained for possession of drugs on school property.
- An arrest was made in the 1300 block of Meadow Ridge Drive at 7:19 p.m. Andrew Love, 23, was arrested as a fugitive.
- Stealing was reported at 7:35 p.m. in the first block of Starr Court. Video games and a game system valued at under $500 were stolen.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1200 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 8:17 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 700 block of Melrose Street at 4:29 a.m.
- An open door was reported at 6:46 a.m. in the 1000 block of West Pearce Boulevard.
- A disturbance was reported at 9:52 a.m. in the 500 block of Hickory Post Drive. The disturbance was unfounded, but Maggie Newman, 26, was arrested as a fugitive.
- An auto accident was reported on Hwy. 61 north at Wentzville Parkway at 12:24 p.m.
- A derelict vehicle on Chancellorsville Drive at Heritage Parkway was given a 48-hour warning at 5:17 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported at 7:50 p.m. on Wentzville Parkway at West Pearce Boulevard.
- Trespassing was reported at 8:47 p.m. in the 1400 block of Tree Top Court. Alecancer Tremain, 20, was arrested for trespassing.