Wentzville Police Blotter: Shoplifted Items Returned, Drug Violations
Calls to the Wentzville Police Department, Jan. 22 - 24.
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Tues., Jan. 22 to Thurs., Jan. 24.
- A derelict vehicle on Hwy. 61 north at Bedford Falls Drive was given a 48-hour notice at 9:13 a.m.
- An open door was reported in the 200 block of Kent Drive at 11:19 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at 4:12 p.m. in the 300 block of Stone Run Boulevard. The incident involved a lost ring.
- An auto accident with injuries was reported blocking the road in the 1500 block of Hwy. Z at 5:14 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at Schnuck's at 2:18 p.m. The items were returned to the store and no arrests were made.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 700 block of Winding Creek Drive at 6:52 pm. The incident involved juvenile discipline issues.
- Police were called to check the well-being of a subject in the 1400 block of Plaza Place at 11:45 p.m.
- An animal at large was reported in the 1200 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 9:01 a.m.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported in the 1300 block of Peine Lakes Drive at 7:44 p.m. The incident was a verbal argument.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 9:46 p.m. Sarah E. Mudd, 29, and Misty A. Nichols, 22, were arrested for shoplifting clothing.
- Domestic violence was reported on Lias Court at 6:30 a.m.
- A DFS report was taken in the 900 block of East Pearce Boulevard at 10:03 a.m.
- An animal bite was reported in the 1400 block of East Pitman Avenue at 11:18 a.m.
- A peace disturbance was reported at Holt High School at 12:26 p.m. The incident involved a fight between two juveniles.
- A DFS report was taken in the 500 block of Great Oaks Meadow Drive at 4:45 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 1900 block of Somerset Manor Drive at 6:32 p.m.
- Drug violations were reported in the 1800 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 7:26 p.m. Van L. Hoskinson, 20, was arrested for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- A sex offense was reported in the 600 block of Sunny Pass Drive at 7:33 p.m.
- Police were called to check the well-being of a subject in the 1000 block of Glengarry Drive at 8:37 p.m.