Wentzville Police Blotter: Smuggling Contraband into Jail
Calls to the Wentzville Police Department, Nov. 20-21.
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department on Tues., Nov. 20 and Wednesday, Nov. 21.
- A runaway/missing person was reported in the 3800 block of Bedford Pointe Drive at 12:06 a.m.
- An animal complaint was reported in the 500 block of Great Oaks Meadow Drive at 7:16 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported at 9:12 a.m. in the 1400 block of Coco Place.
- A DFS report was taken in the 600 block of Carr Street at 11:38 a.m.
- Stealing was reported at Kohl's at 3:29 p.m. Patricia Suedkamp, 39, was arrested for shoplifting clothing valued at under $500.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported at Holt High School at 5:24 p.m. Juveniles were starting a campfire.
- An auto accident was reported on I-70 west at mile marker 209 at 5:26 p.m.
- An animal at large was reported in the 100 block of Bear Claw Drive at 7:46 p.m.
- A disturbance was reported at 12:05 a.m. in the 100 block of South Linn Avenue. Aaron Hall, 22, was arrested for failure to comply, possession of drug paraphernalia and smuggling contraband into a jail facility.
- An animal at large was reported on Silo View Drive at 7 a.m.
- An animal at large was reported in the 700 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 9:19 a.m.
- An animal complaint was reported in the 900 block of Wentzville Parkway at 11:53 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway at 12:22 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 12:40 p.m. Amanda Moyer, 22, was arrested for shoplifting baby items.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 4:39 p.m. Amanda Stradford, 32, was arrested for shoplifting food.
- A DFS report was taken in the 1400 block of Valley View Circle at 6:40 p.m.
- A burglary was reported in the 1400 block of East Pitman Avenue at 10:12 p.m. TVs valued at over $500 were stolen from a residence.
- Domestic violence was reported on Hwy. 61 north at East Route A at 11:17 p.m.