Wentzville Police Blotter: Unlawful Use of Weapon, Vehicle Backs Into Building
Calls to the Wentzville Police Department on Jan. 25 - 26.
Following is a list of reports taken by officers of the Wentzville Police Department on Fri., Jan. 25 and Sat., Jan. 26.
- Property damage was reported in the 100 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 3:18 p.m. A building was damaged due to a vehicle backing into it.
- An open door was reported in the 300 block of Parkview Manor Lane at 5:46 p.m.
- Police were called to assist a motorist on Mexico Road at East Route A at 8:02 p.m.
- Property damage was reported in the 1200 block of West Pearce Boulevard at 9:05 p.m. Items were stolen from a vehicle.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 400 block of Marble Fields Drive at 10:17 p..
- Police were called to keep the peace/standby in the 500 block of Briar Meadows Court at 11:46 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at Walmart at 2:12 a.m. Cole D. Bruno, 17, was arrested for shoplifting electronic games.
- An open door was reported in the 1100 block of Wentzville Parkway at 4:20 a.m.
- Police were called to check the well-being of a subject in the 600 block of Scotti Lane at 10:45 a.m.
- Police were called to check the well-being of a subject in the 100 block of Bear Claw Drive at 8:01 p.m.
- Weapons violations were reported in the 700 block of Prairie View Court at 9:29 p.m. Zackry T. Moore, 22, was arrested for unlawful use of a weapon; Taylor L. Davila, 19, was arrested for minor in possession of alcohol; Corey J. Webb, 20, was arrested for minor in possession of alcohol.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported at 9:14 p.m. at the Budget Inn. Julie E. King, 47, was arrested for shoplifting clothing and personal items valued at over $500.