Wentzville Police Blotter: Victim of Assault Tied to Dolly, Left Out in Rain
Calls to the Wentzville Police Department, April 30 - May 2.
Following is a list of reports filed by officers of the Wentzville Police Department from Mon., April 30 to
- At 12:39 a.m., stealing was reported in the 1900 block of Wentzville Parkway. Officers determined that this was a domestic dispute between spouses and no prosecution was made.
- Domestic violence was reported in the 100 block of Peine Hollow Place at 2:17 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported at 6:01 a.m. at QuikTrip on Pearce.
- A DFS report was made in the 400 block of Campus Drive at 1:27 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported at 3:27 p.m. on East Pearce Boulevard at Cherry Street.
- An auto accident was reported in the 1600 block of Wentzville Parkway at 5:28 p.m.
- An assault was reported in the 700 block of Wacky Road at 7:34 p.m. Juveniles tied the victim to a dolly and left her outside in the rain for several hours.
- A report was written at 7:43 p.m. about a derelict vehicle on I-70 westbound at the scales.
- An auto accident was reported at Walmart at 7:58 p.m.
- Domestic violence was reported at in the 100 block of East Koenig Street at 10:29 p.m.
- A 15-day warning was given to a derelict vehicle in the 300 block of Shadow Trace Drive at 9:48 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported on Luetkenhaus Boulevard at East Pearce at 2:48 p.m.
- Stealing was reported at Kohl's at 10:15 p.m.A 34-year-old female was arrested for stealing clothing.
- Domestic violence was reported at 3:25 a.m. in the 1400 block of Vero Drive.
- A burglary was reported in the 1000 block of Callahan Road at 3:45 a.m. Five officers responded to the call. It was determined to be a disturbance between a brother and sister, and was not prosecuted.
- A derelict vehicle in the Walmart lot was given a 15-day warning at 7:34 a.m.
- An auto accident was reported at 7:53 a.m. on Hwy. 61 South at Wentzville Parkway.
- Stealing was reported at 1:46 p.m. at West Pearce Boulevard and Wentzville Parkway. Unknown subjects stole mesh intended for fencing.
- Fraud was reported in the 400 block of Wildflower Ridge Court. Unknown subjects had been using the victim's credit cards.
- A DFS report was taken in the 400 block of Pitman Ave. at 4:18 p.m.
- Fraud was reported at 4:28 p.m. at Commerce Bank. The subject was attempting to cash a check.
- Suspicious circumstances were reported at 4:36 p.m. in the 1900 block of Peine Road. An unknown subject damaged a door frame.
- A juvenile problem was reported in the 1600 block of Fairway Valley Drive at 6:37 p.m.
- An auto accident was reported at 9:22 in the 100 block of Choctaw Drive.