Wentzville Police News: Shoplifter Arrested, Sleeping Man Victim of Sexual Act and More
Miss any Wentzville Police news? Here's a roundup of coverage from the week of February 3.
In case you missed any police coverage around here, take a look at the Wentzville crime stories published the week of Feb. 3, 2013.
- Wentzville Woman Injured in Crash on Interstate 70
- Sleeping Wentzville Man Is Victim of Sexual Act in Josephville
- Defiance Man Indicted for Growing 89 Marijuana Plants, Fleeing From Police
- Mugs in the News: The Faces that Made This Week's Crime Headlines
- Lake Saint Louis Police Blotter: Domestic Assault Injury
- Wentzville Police Blotter: Shoplifted Items Returned, Drug Violations
- Wentzville Police Blotter: Unlawful Use of Weapon, Vehicle Backs Into Building
- Lake Saint Louis Police Blotter: $25 in Cash Taken from Unlocked Car
- Lake Saint Louis Police Blotter: $352 Worth of Jewelry Stolen
- Lake Saint Louis Police Reports: Man Arrested for Stealing at Von Maur