Invite a friend
AARP Free Tax Service
AARP will provide free tax service to St. Charles County residents with medium to low income at the Deer Run Branch by appointment only. Call 978-3251 to schedule an appointment.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- federal and state income tax forms from last year
- W-2s, 1099s and Social Security form SSA1099
- information on wages, interest dividends, capital gains and other income
- records of quarterly estimated taxes paid
- receipts of tax deductible items if itemizing
- paid property tax receipt or rent receipt
More About Deer Run Branch Library
The Deer Run Branch of the St. Charles City-County Library is 12,000-square-foot facility offering area residents a variety of services. Within the library's holdings of more than 90,000 items, guests will find books, audio CDs and e-books all availabe for checkout. The library also provides free wireless Internet, computer access and meeting rooms, as well as a number of gaming and craft programs for children and adults.