- Moolah Shrine Circus: Friday-Saturday at St. Charles County Family Arena, 2002 Arena Pky, St. Charles. Bring your family to the 71st annual Moolah Shrine Circus. Watch clowns and trapeze artists fly through the air. Listen to roars of lions and tigers. Cost is $15.
- Mount Pleasant’s Popular Port Class Returns: Saturday at 1 p.m. at 5634 High St, Augusta. Local wine lovers sample the area’s best dessert wines. Cheese and sausage platters, as well as chocolate will be available at each table to enjoy throughout class. Cost is $40. Call 636-482-9463 for more information.
- Get Organized St. Louis Expo: Saturday at 9 a.m. at St. Charles Community College, 4601 Mid Rivers Mall Dr., Cottleville. Get Organized St. Louis is ahalf-day event featuring three hours of presentations from local professional organizersand the opportunity to meet with local vendors of organizing-related products andservices.
- 3rd Annual Mud Ball Planting: Saturday at 9 a.m. at 131 Ecology Dr, St. Peters. Plant 1,200 mud balls in the bio-swales around St. Peters with other volunteers. Bring boots, a shovel and gloves. Details are on the Fleur de Lis Garden Society’s website www.fleurdelisgardensociety.org for more information.
- Bone Hunt: Saturday at 2 p.m. at Rotary Park, 2577 W Meyer Rd, Wentzville. Dog treats and bones will be hidden for our furry friends. Your dog will be allowed to try to find as many goodies as possible. Dogs must remain on leashes at all times. Don't forget to bring a basket to put your treats in! Alfter the hunting ends, each dog will receive a "doggie bag" to take home with them and we will draw for door prizes.
- United Services annual Trivia Night: Saturday at 6 p.m. at St Charles Borromeo Catholic Parish, 601 N 4th St, St. Charles. Prizes, mulligans, silent auction, 50/50 and other raffles. Bring your own food. Beer and soft drinks will be provided.Cost: $160 for table of eight, includes beer and soda. Contact: Kristie Scheidegger 314-479-7100.
- Harvester Lions Club Mouse Races: Saturday at 6 p.m. at 4835 Central School Rd, St. Peters. Cost is $15. Bring your own adult beverages and snacks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Kids Night Out: Saturday at 6:30 p.m. at YMCA of St. Charles County, 3900 Shady Springs Ln, St. Peters. ids will enjoy games, movies, swimming and arts & crafts. (Ages 5-12 at the YMCA, Ages 6 weeks-6years at the ECEC). Parents can enjoy an evening out knowing their children are cared for in a nurturing, fun and supervised environment.
You might also be interested in:
- 2013 Easter Egg Hunts in St. Charles County