As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- When/Where? Friday-Sunday, all day at the , 100 Cognac Court, Lake Saint Louis.
- What? The Lake Saint Louis Sailing & Paddling Club presents this nationwide series for youth ages 8 to 21 to promote the 2012 USA Junior Olympic Sailing Festival - Midwest enjoyment of sailing and development of skills. Events mix Olympic-style competition with elements of learning and fun for all levels--from beginning racers to those with Olympic aspirations. For more information, contact Regatta Chairman Pearson Buell at 636-288-9451.
- When/Where? Friday, July 20 at 8 p.m. at 3544 Galt House Dr, St. Charles.
- What? New Town shows outdoor movies during the summer in the amphitheatre. Show starts at sundown. This weekend see The Help at sundown.
- When/Where? Friday, July 20 at 8-9:30 p.m. at , 1600 Feise Rd, Dardenne Prairie.
- What? Anyone age 16 and older, from any church and anybackground, is free to come and experience the presence of God and fellowship with others. House worship band, The Opposite, will play and a worship leader or two from a different local church each month will speak. For more information, visit the website.
- When/Where? Saturday, July 21 at 1 p.m. at , 1128 N 2nd St, St. Charles.
- What? Local authors Judy Moresi, Peter Green, Claire Applewhite, T.W. Fendley, Cathie Wayland and Jo Hiestand sign their books at Sage Books in Frenchtown. A selection of fourteen books will be available for purchase and signing.
- When/Where? Saturday, July 21 at 10:30 a.m. at , 2577 W Meyer Rd, Foristell.
- What? This program will educate parents and children ages 4-15 on bicycle safety. Participants are also offered tune-ups, helmet fittings and the opportunity to go through a chalk street safety town.
- When/Where? Sunday, July 22 at noon at the , 8500 Veterans Memorial Pkwy, O'Fallon.
- What? Come watch this pageant for girls and boys show off their beauty wear and Fourth of July outfit of choice.
Know of other events happening in St. Charles County this weekend? Tell us in the comment section or add them to our calendar!