As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in St. Charles County.
- When/Where? Friday, May 25 5:15 a.m. to 9 p.m. at the , 2650 Tri Sports Circle, O Fallon.
- What? This is your last chance to get a glimpse of Melissa R. Davidson's black and white photographs displayed in the Cultural Arts Centre at the RSC.
- When/Where? Friday-Sunday at , 500 S Riverside Dr, St. Charles.
- What? Celebrate your Irish heritage with food, music and dancing. Festival runs 6-10:30 p.m. Friday night; 10 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. on Saturday and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday .
- When/Where? Friday-Monday at Rotary Park,2577 W Meyer Rd., Wentzville, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- What? Travel back to the 16th century this weekend with fun for the whole family, including costumed entertainers performing, juggling and swordfighting. Tickets are $14.95 for adults and $7.95 for children 6-13.
- When/Where? Saturday, May 26 at 11 a.m. at _, 2871 N Highway 94, St. Charles.
- What? Enjoy hot dogs, pork steaks, hamburgers and more for a good cause. Proceeds go toward the medical care and boarding costs associated with finding _displaced Dobermans_ a new forever home.
- When/Where? Saturday, May 26 at 12 p.m. at , 132 N Main St, St. Charles.
- What? If you're looking for something different to do this weekend, check out Vino van Gogh and you will have the change to enjoy drinks with friends while painting your own canvas picture. Cost is $25 per person. Register _online with the promotion code: Tony. _
Make a Splash at the St. Charles County Pools:
- O'Fallon's opens Saturday, May 26. Click here for hours and more information.
- St. Peters outdoor pools at Laurel Park, Golf & Recreation Center, and Nob Hill will open on Saturday, May 26. The pools are scheduled to be open from noon – 7 p.m. over Memorial Day weekend, May 26-28.
- In St. Charles, the Blanchette Aquatic Facilty, McNair Aquatic Center and Wapelhorst Aquatic Facility also open on May 26.
- The Progress Park pool in Wentzville is open 12-7 p.m. on Sunday, May 28.