Patch goes on a hunt each week to feature homes for sale in the area each week, and beginning today, we’re expanding our reach to include Hazelwood, Florissant and Maryland Heights.
This week, we're sharing eight foreclosed homes for sale, each featuring three or more bedrooms. These homes are often priced lower than market-value and could offer more bang for your proverbial buck. This week’s options start at less than $30,000.
- 215 Tanner, Wentzville--$249,900, five bedrooms, four baths, 4,155 square feet.
- 24 Champagne Dr., Lake Saint Louis--$143,500, three bedrooms, three baths, 1,371 square feet.
- 554 Candlelight Ln., Hazelwood--$54,900, three bedrooms, two baths, 923 square feet.
- 1685 Keeven Ln., Florissant--$72,500, three bedrooms, one bath, 912 square feet.
- 2162 Shimoor Ln., Maryland Heights--$189,900, four bedrooms, three baths, 2,122 square feet.
- 533 Old Moray Pl., St. Charles--$355,000, three bedrooms, three baths, 2,600 square feet.
- 19 Gardenview Dr., St. Peters--$119,900, three bedrooms, two baths, 1,371 square feet.
- 1073 Prince Albert Ct., O’Fallon--$167,500, three bedrooms, two baths, 1,424 square feet.