As we head into the weekend, check out what's going on in St. Charles County.
- Wentzville Youth Baseball Sign-Ups Begin: Sign-up this weekend between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. Saturday or between noon and 8 p.m. on Sunday at the Wentzville Parks & Recreation Center at 968 Meyer Rd. Registration deadline is Feb. 10. _Click here_ for more information.
- Concert at Rendezvous Cafe:_ Friday-Sunday at 217 S Main St, O Fallon. Enjoy the acoustic music of Kevin, Ann and Steve with dinner.
- All-Canada Show: Friday-Sunday at St. Charles Convention Center, 1 Convention Center Plz, St. Charles. The show features Canada’s top fishing and hunting destinations. The 30th annual event also includes: the world record whitetail, "Hanson Buck" sponsored by Cabela's, free seminars, free maps & travel guides, a free magazine with features and tips on Canadian trips, free Cabela’s hunting simulator and, on opening night, a free 30th anniversary collector lure. Register to win great prizes including a trip for two people to Camp Quetico in Atikokan, Ontario Canada. Show hours: 5-9 p.m. on Friday; 10 a.m. -6 p.m. on Saturday; 10 a.m. -4 p.m. on Sunday.
- Adult Chess Club at O'Fallon Library: Saturday, Jan. 5 at Middendorf-Kredell Branch, 2750 Hwy K O'Fallon from 10 a.m. to noon. Residents ages 16 and older are welcome to join other players for a game of chess. Pre-register or drop-ins welcome.
- Celebrating Local Artists Exhibit: Katherine Cuba: All day on Saturday at Kisker Road Branch, 1000 Kisker Rd., St. Charles. View the artwork by professional artist, Katherine Cuba. A mixture of her paintings and photography will be displayed in the reading area.