Looking for something to do this Christmas weekend? Here are a few options.
- When/Where? Dec. 23-24 at 6 p.m. at
- What? O’Fallon’s 19th Annual is a display featuring holiday scenes along a one-mile route through Fort Zumwalt Park. No reservations are needed for a drive-through view. Visit the display from 6-9 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday and Sunday and from 6-10 p.m. Friday and Saturday. The display will be open until Dec. 30, but is closed on Christmas day. Admission is $9 per car, $15 per van and $1 per person for tour busses (with a minimum of $25 per bus). For more information, visit the city's website.
- When/Where? Dec. 23-24 at 6:30 p.m. at 100 South Main St. in St. Charles.
- What? For 30 years, Christmas Traditions on Main Street in St. Charles has offered opportunities to shop and meet Santa Claus to celebrate the holidays. Search the St. Charles Patch events calendar for more information about activities offered on and Saturday.
- When/Where? Dec. 23-24 at 6 p.m. at , 2577 W Meyer Rd. in Foristell.
- What? This holiday lights display is open daily from Dec. 15-30 from 6-10 p.m. The one-mile light display costs $8 per car up to six people. Call 636-639-2082 for more information.
- When/Where? Sunday, Dec. 25 at 2 p.m. at , 8070 Veterans Memorial Pkwy in St. Peters.
- What? The St. Louis Kollel will offers a Chanukah afternoon event for families with children of all ages. Enjoy free bowling (bumpers available), arcades with redeemable tickets for prizes and laser tag on a split level course.