Wentzville has seen several new restaurants open in 2012, including the long-awaited Chick-Fil-A and a new restaurant where Mama's Grill used to be.
- Chick-Fil-A opened in February.
- Panda Express opened just before Christmas on Wentzville Parkway in front of Walmart.
- A new restaurant called Mrs. B's Country Kitchen, located at 403 Luetkenhaus Blvd. opened just this past week. Hours are Tuesday-Sunday from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
From barbecue to Greek food, St. Charles County gained several new restaurants in 2012. Have you been to any of these restaurants yet?
- Stone Cellar Fondue opened in March 2012 in St. Charles on Main Street. Read a review by Joe Bonwich of the St. Louis Post Dispatch here.
- Tilted Kilt opened in March 2012 in the former Wiliker's location.
- Red Room Sushi Lounge opened in March on North Main Street.
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries was the first restaurant to open at Streets of St. Charles.
- The Field Box Sports Bar opened on Mexico in July.
- Hendricks BBQ opened in the former Municipal Waterworks building on South Main Street and serves up boozy shakes along with barbecue and southern sides.
- Eros brought Greek food to Main Street, opening up during the Festival of the Little Hills.
- The Ozenkoski family opened Little O's Soda Shop on Main Street in August. They serve up milkshakes, their famous gooey butter cake and have hot soup for lunch.
- 28/65 Brewhouse Opened in September off of Zumbehl and offers pub-style food and 65 beers on tap.
- Studio Gallo Blu offers art classes along with a cappucinio or gelato at her shop on Main Street.