Innsbrook announced this week that, in partnership with St. Louis’ Best Bridal, it is giving away a fall dream wedding. Located just 45 minutes west of St. Louis, Innsbrook is set amid rolling hills and sparkling lakes and has been a romantic wedding destination for more than 40 years.
Couples are encouraged to submit their love story and photos at www.innsbrookwedding.com for the chance to win a wedding package worth $30,000.
Couples can enter to win online February 14 through March 31, 2014. Finalists will be announced on May 4 and the general public will vote for their favorite couple, along with a number of aspects about the ceremony and reception.
Partnering with a number of leading St. Louis-area vendors, the Innsbrook Wedding Giveaway complete package includes:
· An Innsbrook wedding on October 12, 2014, including a ceremony and reception site with food and beverage for up to 175 guests
· Wedding cake from Jilly’s Cupcake Bar, LLC
· $1,000 gift certificate towards a bridal gown from White Traditions Bridal House
· Wedding gown sketch from Dreamlines
· Wedding photography package with album proof from Todd Studios Photography & Stationary House
· Invitations and menu cards from Todd Studios Photography & Stationary House
· A four-hour photo booth from 2 Chics & a Photo Booth
· $350 gift certificate for vintage décor from Worn Vintage
· DJ from The EDGE! DJ Productions
· Officiant from The EDGE! DJ Productions (Ordained Minister Rob Cutler)
· $500 worth of flowers from Troy Flower Shop
· Hair and makeup for the bride and up to five wedding party members from Wild Kat Weddings (a division of Wild Kat Hair Salon & Tan, LLC)
· Linens and napkins from KMD Linen Service Co., Inc.
· Chair covers with sashes from Big Red Events
· Engagement photo session with DVD from Excellence in Photography
100 semifinalist couples will also attend a free, elegant event at Innsbrook on May 4, where they can visit with the vendors, network with other couples, snack on hors d’oeuvres, and check out all that Innsbrook has to offer for weddings, golf, vacations and more. So even if you don’t win the ultimate prize, you can still win.
For more information about the Innsbrook Wedding Giveaway, go to www.innsbrookwedding.com.