Check out our round-up of Easter Egg hunts and activities in Wentzville, Lake Saint Louis and beyond. If you know of one that's not on our list, tell us in the comments section!
- New Covenant Church invites you to a Saturday morning Easter Egg Hunt on March 23rd starting at 10 am and running till 11:15. There will be games and prizes, an egg hunt, and a professional yoyo demonstration. Age groups are 0-2 yrs, 3-4 yrs, 5-7 yrs, and 8 and older.This is a free event. We are located at 300 Siedentop Rd. Weldon Springs, MO 63304 just a little north of Hwy 40 and Hwy 94. You can call the church for more information at 636-300-9200 or call the event director at 314-574-4890.
- Dardenne Presbyterian Church will host the 2013 Rock 'n Roll Easter Egg Event, for children community-wide of all ages up to fifth grade. This event is FREE and open to the general public. Join us for a timely Easter message, crafts, snacks...and, of course the annual Easter Egg Hunt! Children should bring their own Easter basket.
Dardenne Presbyterian Church -- 7400 Highway N in Dardenne Prairie (corner of Hwy N and Bryan Road)
Saturday, March 23 -- 10 a.m. to Noon
- The Eggnormous Hunt, sponsored by Wentzville's 2Rivers Church, is scheduled for March 30 from 12:30 to 3 p.m. at John Weldon Elementary School, 7370 Weldon Springs Road, Dardenne Prairie, MO. The event features a 20,000 egg hunt, carnival games, face painting, popcorn and door prizes. Hunt one for kids ages baby to 2 starts at 1:40 p.m., hunt two for children 3 to 4 is at 2 p.m., hunt three for ages 5 to 6 is at 2:20 p.m. and hunt four for children ages 7 to 8 is at 2:50 p.m.
- Wentzville's Rotary Park will be home to an Easter Eggstravaganza from 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. March 23 for children ages 1 to 10. Ages 1, 2, 7, 8, 9 and 10 hunt at 9:30 a.m., children 3, 4, 5, and 6 hunt at 10 a.m. Children will search for thousands of eggs according to age. Registration is $3 day of or $2 in advance. Head here for more information.
- The Lake Saint Louis Easter Egg Hunt will be from 10 a.m. to noon March 23 at Lake Saint Louis Founders Park. This event is free to the community and children ages 10 and under can participate.
- O'Fallon YMCA will host an Easter Egg Hunt from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. March 23. Children will be separated into groups. The first hunt begins at 11:15 a.m. Preregistration is required. For more information call 636-379-0092.
- River City Rasals will host their First Annual Easter Egg Hunt at 11 a.m. March 23 at T.R. Hughes Ballpark. The free event is open to people ages 1 to 12. Call 636-240-2287 for more information.
- St. Charles County Parks will host an Easter Egg Hunt at the Youth Activity Park, 7801 Highway N in Dardenne Prairie from 10 a.m. to noon March 31. Cost is $5. Kids ages 3 and under will hunt at 10 a.m., kids ages 4-6 at 10:30 a.m. and 7-12 at 11 a.m. Hunt is limited to the first 100 participants. Registration is required. Call 636-949-7535 to register.
- The St. Charles Christian Church in New Town St. Charles hosts an Easter Egg Hunt at 2:30 p.m. March 30.
- St. Charles Parks and Recreation hosts a Breakfast with the Easter Bunny at 9 a.m. March 23 at Blanchette Park's Memorial Hall. Enjoy a breakfast, get your photo taken with the Easter bunny and hunt for eggs. Children ages 3-8 who registered for the breakfast are invited to participate in the egg hunt. Cost is $8 and registration is required. Head here to register.
- Spring Fling at Holt High School. 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., 600 Campus Drive. This year’s Spring Fling will feature an under-the-sea theme with egg hunts, food, prizes, a coloring contest, bounce house and a variety of games. Admission is free and game tickets are 5 for $1 with plenty of prizes available for the winners. There will also be a raffle for themed baskets; tickets for the basket raffle are $1 each or six for $5. The free egg hunts will be broken down into three age groups: Preschool and kindergarten, 11 a.m.; First and Second Grade, 12 p.m.; Third through Fifth Grade beginning at 1 p.m.
- Easter Blowout! Sunday, March 31, 2013, 9 am at Faith Christian Family Church, 2349 W Pearce Blvd, Wentzville. FREE! With over 12,000 eggs to hunt, plenty of food and refreshments, and an iPod giveaway... there’s something for everyone in your family at the FCFC Easter Blowout! SCHEDULE - Wentzville Campus [Sunday, March 31st]
9:00am - Easter Service
10:30am - Easter Egg Hunt & Giveaways
11:00am - Food & Refreshments
Dog Easter Egg Hunt
- Dogs are invited to the Easter Dog Bone Hunt at DuSable Dog Park in St. Charles from 1 to 3 p.m. March 23. Dogs can pose with the Easter bunny, hunt for bones and will receive a festive scarf. Preregistration is required, cost is $5 a dog. Head here to register.
Adult Easter Egg Hunts
- Wentzville-Lake Saint Louis Jaycees present an Adult Easter Egg Hunt at Boulevard Park in Lake Saint Louis March 23. Registration starts at 7 p.m. Cost is $10 a person. Hunt starts at 8 p.m. Bring flashlights.
- Adults 21 and older can participate in a Flashlight Easter Egg Hunt from 7:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. March 22 in Civic Park in O'Fallon. Cost is $12 for O'Fallon residents and $15 for non-residents. Register by March 1 to be guaranteed a tshirt. Bring your own flashlight and Easter basket. To register, visit www.ofallon.mo.us/parksandrec, or call 636-474-2732.
- Adults ages 21 and older can participate in an Adult Easter Egg Hunt at 7 p.m. March 22 at Blanchette Park in St. Charles. Fee of $15 a person includes admission, eggs and two tickets for draft beer. Grand prize is a $100 Visa gift card. Preregistration required. Head here to register.
- New Town St. Charles is hosting an Adult Easter Egg Hunt at 8 p.m. March 30. Bring a flashlight and baskets. Tickets are $10 in February or $15 in March. Registration is at 5:30 p.m. at Town Hall. Buy tickets at the Secondhand Rose, Dwell In Design, Marsala's Market, The Bridge. For more information, call 314-518-8011.
Know of an event we missed in our round-up? Tell us in the comments section or add it to the Patch events calendar!